Frequently Asked Questions
The program is 4 months, where with 3 months of Digital Skills Training in one of the three tracks – Web Development, Digital Marketing or Graphic Design followed by 1 month-long Freelancing and soft skills training where you will be trained in communication skills required to win jobs in both local and global freelancing marketplaces like Upwork, Fiverr, and People Per Hour.
There will be 3 classes every week and each class will be 2-hours long.
We prefer evening classes to accommodate all of our students. The allocated time for the classes are from 6 PM to 8 PM but we will confirm with you before the classes start. We also give to applying students the opportunity to express their preference for morning vs evening classes but considering that evening classes are the most requested, we only provide morning classes if the minimum number of students per class is fulfilled.
You need to be present in at least 75% of the classes to be considered for the certification.
No, once the classes start you will need to continue the selected program. To ensure it’s the right program for you, please check our curriculums before you enroll.
As a Danish EdTech company, Learnio provides certified digital skills education. Registered in Denmark the “global digital skills certification” will be verifiable with a QR code so that potential employers can verify your qualifications. Learnio has been providing digital skills education worldwide since 2014.
Apart from our 3 main course tracks, we train you how to work freelance because we believe that you deserve to have the following:
- Higher flexibility and independence – You can work from anywhere you want and on your own time schedule! You only need reliable access to computer and internet connection.
- Freedom of clients and workload – You have the opportunity to choose the clients and projects you want to work with as well as control your workload.
- Higher income opportunities – While the average hourly work rate in Albania is $3, a Graphic Designer, Digital Marketer and Web Developer with moderate skills make from $27 to $35 on hour on average
- Access to Global Market – You can deliver your services not only locally or nationally but globally, which will enable you to build an international career and pay grade from the comfort of your own home!
- Higher Exposure – Online freelance work offers the opportunity to work on a high variety of projects and topics, making your job less redundant and boring, which might not always be the case when working at an ‘office job’. This also provides you with more expertise in the long run in various industries and career areas which can provide you higher exposure towards future employers.
- Can always be your plan B – If you decide that your main interest is working full time in an office environment, online freelance work will still be there as an option for you to acquire additional earnings whenever you feel the need or have the time. If you build a good initial portfolio of work, it will always be a good back up plan in your life!
Please check the CERTIFICATIONS section in our website for both Level 1 and Level 2 curriculums.
We have different classes starting every other month. Depending on when you register, you will be allocated to the next upcoming class starting approximately one month after your registration.
You can pay directly to Learnio’s Bank Account as well as Debit and Credit Card. Those living in Tirana, you can also pay in CASH at our office. Please contact us to receive the Bank Details.
The course will be delivered entirely online through 80 hours of self-paced learning and 40 hours mentor led – in class hours. You will also have the opportunity to have one to one after class support with our mentors.
The language of the training delivery will be a mix of English and Albanian language. The main aim is to equip students with the right skills for them to be able to work and communicate in the English language in the freelance global market.
We encourage everyone who wants to explore digital freelance work to be part of the training program! Previous knowledge on the related tracks is not required. It is never too late to learn new skills and change your career. As long as you have the desire and will to follow through, you can get what you want!